Tuesday, July 17, 2012

He Loves You!

So today has been a whirlwind of emotions and ups and downs. For a minute, I didn't know what was going on or what was happening until it happened. I was lost and sad. However, I came across this post: The Bigger, Divine Picture (and Why We Have a Lot of Trouble Seeing it).

Okay! I needed this today. Come to think of it, I need this everyday. It might be easy to not see God's plan in a moment in time. But, one must know that God loves them and is always there. I'm not saying that I haven't had my share of times where I'm not sure if God is there, but as soon as I start to feel that way. Poof! Here comes a sign or a song or a message from a friend or something to remind me that God has a plan in store for me. His God's way of saying: "Trust me. I know what I'm doing."

Sometimes, it can be hard to remember that He is always there with us. As I mentioned, I have had my hard times, however I know if I trust God and pray to Him, not just about my problems, but also about my thankfulness and happiness and for others.

 Like I said, it can be hard sometimes. You just have to know that God is always there, and He is going to love you no matter what. He is there. He loves and cares about you.  All one has to do is take time to notice His little signs of love.


Til Next Time Remember,

"Find your delight in the Lord who will give you your heart's desire."~ Psalm 37:4

Rae