Monday, July 9, 2012

P*I*Z*Z*A?!

Well, when writing this post, I wasn't sure if I should make it happy or sad or meaningful or whatever. So I thought I would go a little on the funny side.

Humor has always been an outlet for me. One of the main things I look for in my friends or people to be around is how easily they can make me laugh. If they can make me 'giggle', as my friend might say, at my worst times, I know they are people I like and care about me. Well, I am talking about humor, but not really cracking any jokes in this post so far. I am not one for math...in fact, I'm not that great at it at all, but I found this image and totally got it.

Pizza!

Speaking of I love pizza. The best is Chicago style hands down! I love my deep dish.
The best thin crust I have ever eaten is located in this grill in Bloomington, IL called Lucca Grill! It is awesome. The environment is very friendly. Anytime that I can, I go to Bloomington, just for this pizza. Check it out.:)

Well this post was semi-funny (I can do better but it's late). Not to mention I want pizza now!

Til Next Time Remember,

"Let your life be free from love of money but be content with what you have, for he has said, "I will never forsake you or abandon you."

Rae